This week’s featured Pretty Print is inspired by living life to the fullest and having more to celebrate. I will be the first to admit that sometimes I take the small things for granted. Why not celebrate the small accomplishments of life? You got through a day with no customer complaints? Break out the bubbly! Your kid slept through the night? Get out the confetti! You didn’t road rage today? Get your party on, sister! Love it? Gotta have it? Grab one here!
For a limited time, I will also be offering this print in a full color option. Simply fill out a custom request in my Etsy shop and let me know what colors you’d love to party with!
I’m such a sucker when I go to Sephora, and always end up leaving with more than I went in for. Kind of like a Target for makeup, right? After trying the amazing YSL Volupte Sheer Candy lipstick, I was sold on the brand. One of the beauty advisors recommended the gloss in addition to the lipstick, so I caved and gave it a whirl and WOW I don’t know if I can ever use another gloss again…
Tech Tuesday is here and I’ve made a free downloadable phone background for all of my readers! It may not officially be spring, but I created this modern flower design with hopes that it would at least make it feel like spring (and it’s working so far!). I’ve created 3 different color options for you to choose from.
Before you download, I do kindly ask you to read my usage policy:
- This is for personal use only. Please no duplicating, copying or selling my original artwork.
- If sharing my design with others, please link back to this original post.
- Please do not publish link or file onto your blog.
- I do ask that if you use this, please share the love via Twitter and/or Pinterest for others to see and enjoy!
- To download, simply click on the link underneath the photo, right click on the photo that opens and save to your camera roll. From there, use your phone settings to make it your background.